Affiliated to Bowls England, ECBA, ECWBA and PPABC
* Full Members are encouraged to purchase a season ticket.
* Full Members will pay the PPABC levy and full membership fee.
* Full Members will be allowed to vote at Special or General Meetings.
* Full Members may represent the club in all types of fixtures.
* Full Members will be allowed to enter the club tournaments or competitions.
* Full Members will have full use of the facilities of the club including special
days and social events.
* Social Members may be former members who for whatever reason are
unable to bowl but wish to continue membership, use the facilities and
take part in social activities of the club.
* Social Membership is also available for supporters and non-playing
members of the club.
* Membership will be one half of both the current P.P.A.B.C levy and the
annual club membership fee.
* Social Members will have full use of the facilities of the pavilion and may
attend all special days and social events.
* Social Members will not be allowed to vote at Special or General Meetings.
We are unique in also catering for members who belong to another club.
Dual members will not be allowed to enter the club competitions, any other competitions or leagues if they have already done so with their other club.
They may represent the club in friendly matches, take part in club days, all social bowls occasions and use the facilities of the club at any time.
It is our intention to form a junior section and we are currently working with several members who are willing to become junior coaches and develop this part of our club.
If you have experience of working with young people and would like to know more please contact Bernard Clark.
Note: All applicants will be required to complete the Criminal Records (CRB) discloser form in line with current legislation when working with young or vulnerable people. We will also ask for two references.
There is an initial joining fee of £16.00
The annual subscription is £16.00 plus a donation to the Welfare Fund of £1 per member.
Any competition entries are charged at £2 per competition.
There is also a levy on all members for the upkeep of the pavilion.
This year it was set at £36 per member, but this can vary slightly from year to year.
There is also the cost of the green fees which are £4.50 per game, or a season ticket can be obtained from the Leisure Services Dept of the Council, the cost depending on the age and address of the applicant. Before the start of the season these tickets can be obtained through the club.
All members are encouraged to purchase the club uniform which consists of a shirt for the men and a blouse for the ladies. Two types of jacket, a slipover and a bodywarmer can also be purchased if required. Our suppliers are Valence Bowls Stores of Dagenham and prices are shown on the uniform page of this website.
Members are required to purchase their own equipment, including shoes, bowls and waterproofs.